We are successfully engaged in providing a unique range of Lissajous Pattern Trainer. It is designed to explain the measurement of unknown frequency. This trainer is easy to use and built with a useful resource. Apart from this, provided trainer is widely used electronic instrument. Lissajous Pattern Trainer is also able to monitor to check if a device may be properly categorized as a mersister. It is a versatile and useful instrument which measure the wave parameters.
- User friendly front panel.
- Easy to use.
- Built-in useful resources.
- On-board Signal Generator.
- On-board Required set of Components.
- Power ON switch with indicator.
- Symbols and Diagrams are printed on Glass Epoxy PCB.
- All important test points are brought out in front panel with 2mm banana sockets.
- Attractive ABS Plastic Cabinet
- Study of Lissajous figures.
- Unknown frequency calculation using Lissajous figures
- RLC resonance frequency calculation using Lissajous figures
- Phase Difference calculation using Lissajous figures