The Mine MI-MW02 Microwave Test Bench Gunn Based X Band are precision made microwave systems, which use standard type rectangular wave-guide components to illustrate the essential elements of this field for study.
- Study of Gunn Oscillator
- Measure Frequency and Wave guide Wavelength
- SWR, Reflection Co-efficient and Impedance Measurement
- Digital Gunn Power Supply (MI-MC03)-1No.
- Digital VSWR Meter (MI-MC02)-1No.
- Cooling Fan 1 No.
- Detector Mount 1 No.
- Fixed Short 1 No.
- Analog D.R.F. Meter 1 No.
- Isolator 1 No.
- Gunn Oscillator 1 No.
- Pin Modulator 1 No.
- Matched Termination 1 No.
- Movable Short 1 No.
- Slide Screw (SS) Tuner 1 No.
- Slotted Section with probe carrage 1 No.
- Tunable Probe 1 No.
- Variable Attenuator 20dB 1 No.
- Waveguide Stand 3 Nos.
- Cable BNC (M) to BNC (M) 1 Meter 2 Nos.
- Mains Cord 1 No.
- MIC (optional) 1 No.
- Earphone (optional) 1 No.
- Fastener (Brass Fly, Nut- Screw set) 1 No.
- Cable TNC (M) - TNC (M) 1 meter 1 No.
- Operating Manual 1 No.
MI-MC02 Gunn Power Supply Comprising of an electronically regulated DC power supply and a square wave generator, the Gunn Power Supply is designed to operate gunn oscillator and pin modulator simultaneously. This equipment has a front panel to read the gunn voltage and the current drawn by the gunn diode. Widely used to protect gunn diode from reverse voltage and from over voltage transients this is also used from preventing from low frequency oscillations.
- Display :16x 2 Characters
- LCD : Show-volt, Current, Modulation Frequency
- Voltage Range :0 to 10V
- Current :750mA max
- Stability :0.1% for ±10% mains variation
- Ripple :1.0mV typical
- Modulating Frequency:800 to 1200Hz
- Modulating Voltage :0 - 10Vpp variable
- Modulation Modes :C o n ti n u o u s Wa v e , I n t e r n a l
- Modulation (Square Wave) Audio
- Modulation & PC Data Modulation
- PC Interface :RS232 Output
- Connector :BNC for Gunn Bias, TNC for Pin Bias
- Mains Supply :230V AC ±10%, 50H